Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My can we Tell Cher's away

It's so quiet on here! Must be cause Cher's away! And she didn't take any of us with her hurumph! Don't know about the rest of you I'm majorly jealous! Not fair.

Today (tuesday) is the only day I have to work this week! Yep still no work in the office, thank god I'm still getting paid though!

Yesterday I headed off to Wakehurst Place, which is part of Kew Gardens and holds the Millenium Seed Bank, so I've been using my time off constructively and trying to educate myself in the storing of seeds... my that sounds so inspiring NOT!

Got a busy weekend arranged, my buddies from Scotland are coming down, on Friday to stay at my house, but I'm not going to be the hostest with the mostest, cause on Saturday I'm off to Eastbourne Tennis and on Sunday I'm off to a 40th B'day party!

Hope you are all fine and dandy.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Mocha said…

    Yeah. When Cher's away we don't quite know what to do with ourselves.

    Well, Von does. Oh, and so does Jess. Come to think of it...

    I promise to work on those interview questions soon. Here I go and give a suggestion and then take off. At least you know that it's school that taking me away and not my loving you ladies any less.

    *NOT KIDDING: The first three letters of the identification word are NIP

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    LOVED Wakehurst Place, Penny! Just beautiful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home