Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Brendan at Two Weeks

This is Brendan a month or so ago. It took my threatening to come back out to visit to prod Michael to post some more videos! ; )



Being the grand-mother and BAG I am, I direct you to watch the video again (or fast forward/rewind) and pay peculiar attention to Brendan's left hand at around 1:31 in the clip. Not that I intend that for any member of this group, unless she so desired or he begged me real pretty-like! ROFLMSAO!

Love to all!

Addendum...apparently, Mike didn't notice what his mother did or he never would have let me have this one! ROFL!

6 Comments:

  • At 4:42 AM, Blogger Yvonne said…

    P M S L..... need air.... woohoo Brendan. Flipping the bird to Daddy at 2 weeks old!

    I have got pictures of Ayden doing the exact same thing, drinking a bottle of boob milk at maybe 2 or 3 weeks. I'll look for them and post them when I find them.

    Still sniggering :)

    Love Yvonne

    Oh and Cheryl? I dont ever beg, I make others beg! LOL

     
  • At 6:13 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Obviously, Mike didn't notice what his mother did or he never would have let me get hold of it! It's mine now! Muahaha!

    I know you don't beg, Von...as a female, all you have to do is desire, Hon!

    ; )

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Moley123 said…

    This girl is not afraid to beg... now where do I begin! Pleeeeeease......

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Penny, put those panties back over your eyes and be good! ROFL!

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    I beg someone for something everyday, so it's nothing new to me. Brendan is sooooo cute!

     
  • At 5:01 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Thanks, Jess...I just happened to see him again yesterday and agree wholeheartedly! He's gorgeous! (He smiled at his Nana yesterday...seems he already knows about the good things to come here! Muahaha!

    ; )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home