Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Monday, May 22, 2006

I Have Decided

As First Administrator of our blog, I've made an administrative decision regarding the footer. I've removed the Alan Simpson quote:
If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters. ~ Alan Simpson, former US Senator from Wyoming
and replaced it with one from the lovely, abundant Mae West, which seems much more fitting for our group. Scroll down to the footer and see what you think. Don't worry about Alan. I find him a suitable home on another blog.

Consensus???

3 Comments:

  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Moley123 said…

    That's cool with me hun! Like em both.

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Thank you for weighing in, Penny! I was beginning to think I was all alone, like the female brain cell that would up in a male skull.

    ; )

     
  • At 1:28 AM, Blogger Yvonne said…

    I like it to Cheryl. She's MUCH more appropriate than a BLOKE.... LOL

    Love Yvonne

     

Post a Comment

<< Home