Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Friday, May 26, 2006

It's High Time I Posted Here

When I am not busy with work, data analysis (really, it is a part of my job), going into classrooms, attending my own classes, feeding the Giant Mouths that are my family, doing yoga, reading for pleasure, playing the piano, chatting with my friends online, writing papers, doing laundry, going out for luncheons with my girlfriends, hanging with my cool kiddos, taking pictures, trying to get my hair to behave, or attacking my luscious husband then I feel it's time to blog for the Bad-Assed Girls.

So here I am.

Mostly I wanted to further point you loverly BAGS in the direction of a wonderful blog and then tell you about an idea I have currently brewing in my brain. Beware. I'm great with ideas and not so good on follow-through sometimes.

Recently, I've discovered the Mommybloggers, a group of phenomenal writers whom I read on their private sites and who aren't at all what I admittedly thought a mommy blogger was. Here is an interview with one such blogger, Jen from Not Calm Dot Com, and I loved the ending question.

If you're familiar with the show Inside the Actors Studio you'll appreciate them. If not, then go here first, spend gobs and gobs of hours there, and then come back.

We'll wait.

Tra-la-la! You're back. How did you like it? Was it good? Oh, I'm so pleased. Did you play the Personality Profile Game? Wonderful. You're not such bad-assed girls afterall.

Especially you, Joe.

Now, on with the show. My idea is that we write 10 interview questions for one another and then send them via email to one person (or, you know, get all ambitious on our asses and do the whole lot) and then write and Interview Post!

Need another sample? Ok. Then take a look at Leah Peah who writes some very good (and funny and with pictures which is, like, a whole other cool thing!) interviews of famous bloggers or Celwebrity people.

Jess, who is very pretty, might have to say that word slowly to get it. We'll wait for her.

Oh, good. Jess isn't just pretty, she's smart! And that cute little accent of hers did not deter her from pronouncing it correctly.

Who's game for this? Hmmm?

16 Comments:

  • At 3:34 AM, Blogger Jess said…

    I like the idea. I think Kelly should be in charge of assigning who questions who... or is that whom... don't know, don't care, i'm from georgia ya know.

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Wow...I just got sidetracked at leahpeah's place. What a powerful woman! She's blogrolled!

    I'm up for it as long as we get to be:

    funny

    smart-assed

    raunchy.

    I'm from Jersey, ya know.

    I'll phrase this in a way people in Georgia will understand:

    "I'm all up in this shit, yah!"

    ; )

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Moley123 said…

    I'd give it a go.. though I fear my writing talents will of course be overshadowed by others... so I'm quite scared really, anyone want to hold my hand?

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    Thanks Cheryl, I wouldn't have understood if you hadn't rephrased it for me. As far as "funny, smart-assed and raunchy", when aren't we all like that?

    Moley: All we get to hold is your hand? I never knew you were such a tease!

     
  • At 5:06 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Jess...how many times must I remind you not to tease the lesbians?!?

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    Ooops, sorry. I'm so forgetful. Now where did I leave my panties???

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Moley123 said…

    Yeah but I didn't say where my hand was resting now did I?

    And Cher, I'm happy to be teased, I have to have some excitement in my life!

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    ARGH! I'm surrounded by teases!!!

    ; )

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Yvonne said…

    (removes Jess's panties from her head and leers laviciously at EVERYONE)

    I'm in!

    Anything to take my mind off the fact that Justin has gone back to Ballina and I am home alone again, but it does sound like fun :)

    Oh and Cher, Penny, Jess????????

    I'M NAKED!
    KIDS ARE ASLEEP!
    I'M ALONE IN THIS HUGE BED!
    MY FUZZ IS ALL SHAVED OFF!
    WANNA KEEP ME COMPANY?

    DAISY CHAIN ANYONE?

    *****sigh******

    THAT'S teasing ;-)

    PMSL

    Love Yvonne

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    ::faints::

     
  • At 12:40 AM, Blogger Mocha said…

    I leave you alone for 2 minutes and look at what happens! Ok, it was more like 5 days, but who's counting.

    Fine, I'll start assigning people pronto. Soon as I recover from this weekend. And recover from all the teasing.

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    I'm on my way Von... bad jess, bad jess... I mean I'm ready when you are Kelly.

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Moley123 said…

    Slyly pushes Jess out of the way. Oh darling you appear to have tripped! How sad looks like I'll be by Von's side first... (huge cheesy grin)... roflmao.

    Ermm Kelly, my nails are being bitten to the quick with worry as to how to handle the upcoming task... I never was good at interviewing... I ended up talking way too much,waffling on, annoying the heck out of suspects, mind you it did cause some to come clean, rather than put up with me chatting aimlessly away at them, can't think why.... I mean it's not as if I talk too much here now is it. I don't do huge comments ever.

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    That's a really interesting interrogation tactic, Penny! I bet Donald Rumsfeld would be interested in using that on prisoners in those secret, remote US "detention centers!" Someone should recommend it!

    ; )

     
  • At 4:39 AM, Blogger Jess said…

    No pushing Penny!!! Just as soon as I get this clump of grass out of my mouth I'm coming after you!!! Oh, Kelly could you please assign Penny to me? lmao

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Yvonne said…

    Hey ladies don't fight.... there's oh so enough of me to share :)

    I'll come clean or dirty for whoever gets here first! LOL

    Hurry up with the questions woman. OMG I just realised I haven't even looked at my hotmail for about 2 weeks. CRAP!

    Love Yvonne

     

Post a Comment

<< Home