Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

I Agree

Cher is right. It's time Joe posted on here. I need to know who ended up with the panties, how many defenseless people Von flamed to death, and when it's my turn to slurrrrpppp someone again (I've got my eyes on Penny this time!)Ahhhh, the good ol' days when we could all talk together. I really miss that.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:35 AM, Blogger Yvonne said…

    Here Here Jess. I miss those times too. And I think I put your panties in Justin's bag before he went away. You know, just to FUCK with his brain a lil bit. I lost count of how many people I have flamed. I haven't flamed anyone this week, I'm on my bestest behaviour!

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    ::grabs Jess's panties out of Justin's bag and flings them up onto the ceiling fan::

    Whose head is that they landed on? C'mon, pull them off your face, whoever you are!

    ; )

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Blogger Moley123 said…

    Do you like my new headwear! It's oh so delightful! roflmao. :-)

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    Woohoo!!! It's about time I got a girl in my panties! Oh, crap! I'm supposed to be good on this site right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home