Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Did Someone Drop Something?

I have been a very busy little chicken. I have barely been keeping my own blog up to date! How Kelly and Cheryl manage 3 blogs is beyond me. I have been wasting unspeakable amounts of time here and I have also been here doing fantastic daily jigsaws to keep me amused. I have also just finished reading these awesome books that I am unable to find a link to so tough luck! And I have been celebrating birthdays, getting used to Justin being home again (for about 3 weeks) and generally trying to keep busy so I don't turn into a complete fucking lunatic! Not that, that is far off anyway :)

Love Yvonne

11 Comments:

  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Thank God, Von! I thought I was all alone in here, except for the lurkers. ; )

    You'll notice that I do notkeep up with three blogs...I just put a note up on MadMom and Mutt that I can't keep it up right not. (I hate that!)

    Maybe life will quiet back down enough by fall that I can keep up again.

    Love to all in OZ!
    xoxox

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger Moley123 said…

    My mind was boggling with what had been dropped and once again I was left wanting! Sigh! Von you complete ratbag, I've now spent ages doing blooming jigsaw puzzles!

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    I really can't keep up with more than one blog. My reasons are that I read too many daily, I don't have much going on in my life, and I can't keep my hands out of my template. I'm too much of a nerd now and don't have any excitement right now.

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    "Template" is an interesting euphamism, Jess.

    Nice to know others in the world are also atill alive. If it weren't for the site meter, I might be sending out an ambulance to an address in The Netherlands, JOE!

    xoxox

     
  • At 4:22 AM, Blogger Jess said…

    Hey!!! It's fun playing with my "template". You should try it sometime. Wink wink.

     
  • At 5:35 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    You want me to play with your template?

    ; )

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    Anyone can play with my template. I'm nice like that. LMAO!

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Yeah, but I've played with Von's template! ; P

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    Well, I'm trying to play with Von's template, but she won't come out and play. I think she's hiding from me... or you've still got your hands in her template! Dang it!

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Moley123 said…

    I want to play with templates too... pick me pick me... (shoves Cher out of the way), oh deary me Cher you seem to have tripped. Never mind. I'll just step over you!

    Now where are those templates... let me at em.

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    ::rubs bruised elbows::

    Damn, Penny's awfully good at pushing peeps out of the way!

    I'm I haven't had my hand in Von's template for over a week!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home