Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Monday, May 15, 2006

HE'S HOME

WoooooHooooooo!

He walked in the door, suprised the hell out of me. Arms full of flowers, bourbon, smokes, hugs and kisses.... God I love this man!

Now if you all will excuse me... I am going to pack the kids off into their beds...... and spend copious amounts of time reaquainting myself with every inch of the sexy hide I missed sooooo much.

Talk to you next month sometime... maybe ;-)

Love , hugs, licks, kisses, whips and spanks
The About To Get Laid Dragon Queen!

6 Comments:

  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Sure. Rub it in. ; )

    Have a 'ball,' you two!

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Yvonne said…

    I may have exaggerated somewhat. the poor man was too tired from the nearly 8 hour drive. We ate, he bathed and played with his boys, he crawled into bed and passed out! S'ok though, I can wait! LOL

    And yes Cher, I was trying to rub it in, up, down, sideways, out..... *sigh* I'm getting distracted again!

     
  • At 12:28 AM, Blogger Jess said…

    Awww tell him I said welcome home. I know you must be excited to have him home. Maybe he'll survive the horny dragon! lol

     
  • At 1:57 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    I'm sure Justin will say hello to everyone as soon as he can rip his lips away, Jess.

    ; )

     
  • At 3:01 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    And Von, Dear...next time will you post in a font color that we can actually, fucking read???

    Thanks, Love!

    Funny...my verification letters, as I type a comment addressed to Von, are

    "rutem."

    As in "rut 'em"...as in "in rut?..."

    Never mind.

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Yvonne said…

    PMSL......sorry!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home