Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Hey Girls, and Guys

First off, welcome home, Justin. Come up for air when you can, Love.

Secondly...Ladies, and titular Gentlemen, I have "claimed" our blog on Technorati. Seemed like a good way to find out a little more about it before I commit my blog. Have I told you yet about my new life motto is? "Being a crabby bitch is just part of my charm." Deal with it. ; )

Anyway, I snagged Bad-Assed Girls on Technorati. I added the brief description:

"Nine bitchin' babes and a couple of titular dudes from the four corners of the earth come together for fun and mischief. And you can watch!"

Whaddya think? Too inviting? Too Suggestive? Too sexual? Will consider revisions if anyone's sensibilities are maimed.

I've added the following 'tags' to our site, because I need to start understanding what tags are and this place is good practice. Anyway, the tags I chose are:

children, life, family, sex-positive, feminism, women, international.

Are there any others you would like added? They should contain a modicum of maturity and self-possession. Oh, I forgot who I'm addressing. No bad words, okay?

ROFLMSAO!

Love to all...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Mocha said…

    I have a problem with the sex-positive one. I know you'll understand.

    Oh, geez. I'm killing myself with this. Really. TEARS streaming down my face.

     
  • At 5:30 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    As a counterbalance then, I recommend we add a sex-negative tag for you, Kell, okay?

    ROFLMSAO!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home