Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Whazzup Wid Dis???

I go away for a weekend and everything dies on BAGs? C'mon, folks! Where're the jokes? Where's the banter? Where's the raunch? Where are The Boobs? Speaking of boobs, where is Joe? I duly amended the blurb up top so we would be inclusive...or is Joe now offended at being referred to as 'titular?' I thought you'd find that choice of words fun and interesting, Joe. ; )

I'm having fun in Pittsburgh. My grandboy is beautiful and Mike and Jen seem so happy and to be doing very well, if a little tired. Jen has, so far, been able to tolerate her mother-in-law, though she got a little jealous last evening when Brendan seemed to sack out for the night on my chest. Boy, does he snuggle good! Boy, is he a cute baby! I'll post one pic here but there are others on MadMom and Mutt and I'll try to get yesterday's onto my Flickr page before we go over to go out for our Mother's Day brunch.

IS NOTHING HAPPERNING OUT THERE IN BAG WORLD???

Here's Daddy and a great up-the-nose shot of Bren.

Wish me luck on the, again, SIX-HOUR DRIVE back to the Philly area with my mother this afternooon!


Love to all...xoxox

  • MadMom and Mutt
  • 3 Comments:

    • At 12:42 AM, Blogger Yvonne said…

      GOOD LUCK CHER! MWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

       
    • At 9:13 PM, Blogger Yvonne said…

      And no, nothing seems to be happening in bags world, or stuff is happening, and they are not sharing it with us. Kelly is most suspicious in her abscence/ quiet. Even Jess has been subdued.

      Me thinks they are all up to something only you and me don't know about Cher! ROFL

       
    • At 10:04 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

      Yes, Von, and apparently with Joe. Hmmmm. ; )

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home