Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Friday, August 04, 2006

By The Way

I posted the last wrap-up about what the BAGs were doing around the globe. I think it's time for someone else to do the web surf and post synopses (for Von's benefit) of what we're all up to rather than just come on here and lambast (for Jess's sake) us all for not posting more. Don't you???


Envy the beautiful baby, I command you!


Muahaha!...

6 Comments:

  • At 12:14 AM, Blogger Yvonne said…

    LOL @ Cheryl. I know what a synopses? is. I would like to join the line for a severe lambasting!!!! I'm not doing anything so there's nothing to tell. Honest. When something happens, it's on DMD. I haven't the patience for more than one blog. Unlike some other bags we know :)

    (adoring adoring adoring bowing at your delicious little feet)

    He's devine. Puuuuuhleaaaaaaaaaase can I have him? Huh huh huh? I'll give him back when all the gross stuff is over and done with :)

     
  • At 5:29 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    "Little feet?" You're bowing at some other Cheryl, Honey!

    And...who wants them back when they're middle age, anyway???

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Yvonne said…

    I was bowing at HIS feet Gramma, not yours. I would be licking yours and slowly working my way up and up and let's just stop right there before I get all flustered again :)

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    eye am knot stoopid ewe bitch! oh, and von, if you're wanting a baby you can have kel now... i can't keep up with him anymore!

    and my word verification letters were: slliy... damn text twist made me type silly!

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger Mocha said…

    I'm glad Von knows what "synopses" are. Help me out with "lambast", please. Will it get me pregnant?

     
  • At 1:22 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Kelly,

    Not if you use a condom.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home