Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Friday, August 04, 2006

I've Been AWOL


Sorry for the lapse, folks. It didn't seem as if anyone was very interested or had the time to check in here so I kind of stopped stopping by.


I'm alive...if just barely. We're melting here in the Mid-Atlantic, as the Midwest was over the weekend. The weather has only made my holing-up-in-the-fucking-apartment depression worse. I'm thinking about getting in touch with my family doctor and
going back on a second anti-depressant. And, this time, I can't blame seasonal affective disorder, just my fucked up self. Oh well.

I've been blogging and enjoying some new folks out in the world of the internet. You can check in to No Ordinary Princess or Claiming my Inner Bitch to see for yourself.

Basically, I have to get up off my lazy, frightened little girl arse and grow up enough to get out in the fucking real world and meet actual, living, breathing real people in my neighborhood. I know
this. I just can't seem to find my way past the demons to do it. Yet. Where is a dragon when you need one???

Sadie is well. Mike and Jen are well, I hope to see them next weekend. Brendan is more adorable than ever!

Love you all and hope you are well.





xoxo
x





Von, how did Bowen make out with the bullies???

4 Comments:

  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger Yvonne said…

    Bowen 1 Bullies 0

    He has stayed close to the bus drivers who I have made aware of the situation. I also have to vice principal smashing heads together :) Plus it seems that someone.... i have no idea who.... may have stuffed 3 schoolbags into the trough in the boys toilets on Friday..... while 3 bullies were playing football.

    Honest... I have no idea who it was. I really dont know how he thought of it. I will admit to saying I wished I could shove their heads in the loo. I never said bags! He got into a bit of trouble.... but they can't PROVE it was Bowen :)

    He's a fucking awesome kid! I'm so proud of him! They had to go home with bags that reeked of piss!

    Bwah hahahahahahahahahahahaha (deep breath, wipe eyes) Bwah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

     
  • At 5:27 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Good for him, though I can't say I condone the getting even bit, even if it is funnier than piss (pun intended).

    I'm glad it worked out and hope all stays well. I'll get back to DMD soon, I promise!

    Love to all!
    xoxox

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger Yvonne said…

    Don't rush to go to DMD, I havent posted in a while as I have nothing good to say. Just a heap of little shit weighing me down and I'm not in the mood for typing a long winded whinge session. I will post eventually :)

    I don't condone the getting even either. But it shows he's got some balls on him !

     
  • At 5:25 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Von...he's your son...was there any doubt he'd have balls?

    Go beat Justin or the children, then you'll have something to talk about. And you can always whine to us via e-mail, like the old days.

    xoxox

     

Post a Comment

<< Home