Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Just Add Confidence

That's what I would do Cheryl. If I could magically change ONLY one thing about myself, I would make myself much more confident. I don't mean up myself or stuck up snobby walk all over people confident.

I would just like to feel comfortable in new situations, to be able to converse with new people without making an arse of myself or getting tongue tied and shy. Yes... as hard as it will be for you all to believe, I am actually a very private, reserved, shy and withdrawn person.

I am terrible at anything when removed from my comfort zone.

I would like to have confidence in myself and in my own abilities. And I could go on all day but I won't. I have all these blogs I have to go catch up on and comment on, including my husband's. And by the sound of all the typing beside me he is typing a novel ;-)

Love, hugs, licks and spanks to you all

Yvonne

3 Comments:

  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Go for it, Von!

     
  • At 5:20 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    My God allow Yvonne to see herself through the eyes of all who love her. May she learn to give her unconditional love to herself as well as others. Love you, Von. xoxox

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger Moley123 said…

    Von! I never ever ever say you as an individual who isn't confident! You're a wonderful woman!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home