Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Thanks for sharing your box with us, Penny! : )

8 Comments:

  • At 3:12 AM, Blogger Mocha said…

    Moley has an extra box? How does that work? Like the original box?

    Innuendo is sooooooo fun.

     
  • At 4:08 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    I dunno, Kelly. Let's ask Carole.

    ; )

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Moley123 said…

    Speechless! Well that's what I'm going to feign to be! Oh darn by writing here I've null and voided that! pooo!

    Carole has declined to offer any comment. She's far to refined for that sort of talk.. yeah right believe that and you'll believe anything!

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger Moley123 said…

    An addendum... Carole states "I ony open I don't package!"...

    :-)

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    I'm going to keep my lips blessedly closed on this one!

    ; )

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Yvonne said…

    There's box being shared around? Extra Boxes? Where's mine? Did anyone save me a piece? ROFLMAO

    Who's Carole?

    And I am adding to Kelly's comment. I want a demonstration of the working order of an EXTRA BOX!

    Cheryl and I could make a MINT selling tickets to that one!

    Love Yvonne

     
  • At 2:09 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    I don't want to be rich, just happy. : )

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Moley123 said…

    Von,

    Carole is my partner.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home