Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Soggy Spot

PMSL

He creates a blog, writes a post and then leaves it to me to check the spelling and see if I think it is suitable?

OMG.... like my opinion should count? He doesn't love me, he's just using me as a dictionary that shags, washes, cooks and cleans as a bonus!!!

LOL

Love Yvonne

2 Comments:

  • At 1:49 AM, Blogger Jess said…

    This is so not fair... Soggy and Joe get in and I can't? That just sucks! I didn't want to hang around with yall anyways. I'm lying, I really really want to. I'm sad over here, all alone...

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Keep it up, Justin, so to speak! ; )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home