Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Fanbloodytastic

Not only do I have to find time to update my own blog, I've got to come along here too! I always knew there was a hidden purpose in my life and thank you for finding it! LOL. Who knew I'd be spending so much time on line reading and writing on blogs! It be looking good and I love the pink tones!

And Cher if you want me to give you the code to separate boxes in the side bar so the links and site meter bits etc have their own special box let me know and I'll share it with you!

At least here I can get a brief update from everyone at once! Phew a time saver! Hugs to all!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Yvonne said…

    Penny xoxoxoxoxo

    Nice to see you again sweetheart! I never knew boxes had codes! I never seem to have any trouble opening any box I have ever met. Snicker.... sorry.... not!

    Love Yvonne

     

Post a Comment

<< Home