Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

What One Thing Would YOU Change?

Hi all...been thinking again tonight and you all know how dangerous that can be. I've come to the conclusion that there's only one thing I would change about myself. I'm wondering what ONE thing you would change about yourself. I don't mean get a new job or get bigger boobs...wait, someone around here has already done that!

Seriously, you have the ability to magically change one thing about your personality...what would it be?

I have decided I would make myself more focused. I enjoy so many things in this world and there's so much I want to learn and know and do. I'd like to be able to narrow the possibilities down to the top 3 or 4 interests and learn and know all I possibly can about them. I guess I might be feeling my mortality a bit now that my child is a father but I'm not sure I'll be around long enough to learn all I want to about all the things I enjoy.

God, grant me the ability to pick three or four things I really enjoy to focus my life on.

You?

2 Comments:

  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger Moley123 said…

    OMG Cher you were evidently having a profound moment when the topic of this entry popped up! Now I've been thinking about this one for ages and at first I rashly thought just one thing, I'd need to make a list and then I sat back a bit more and thought nah I'm happy with who I am.

     
  • At 5:48 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    I'm happy with who I am, I'm seeking direction about where I'm going. I have too many things that I would like to know everything about and I'll never get to know squat about anything if my favorite interest changes every couple of weeks. I think i have decided on one: I want to be a 'woman who reads.' Doesn't tha thave a nice ring to it? Means I have to turn off the radio and the computer and pick up a book again! What a concept!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home