Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Other BAGs

Hi girls,

I realized tonight that I had omitted several BAGs and wonder whether we should add them all or some and who?

Missing BAGs:
Connie (moffit)
Jennifer (mstaken1)
Nathalie (LifeCritic)
Justin (soggyroofer)
Joe...the inimitable Joe (joeneesan)
Barb (nada1a)

Julie (justnasty) would be another good candidate.
And I'd like to add my friend Tam, if she ever starts reading her e-mail again.

What is the consensus?Many may not be very active but I hops Justin, Joe and Barb will at least visit and post a bit.

I also believe it's possible to add something to our site so that people who are visiting at the same time could chat with each other. What does the majority on her now think about that? I think it would be worth it. That way we might bump into each other once in a while asa we're on the blog together. Let me know if we want it and, if so, I will go find and add it.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Moley123 said…

    I have no problems whatsoever with anyone we know/know of being invited to post on here! It would certainly be a way of finding out what people are up to especially the more illusive ones! And actually I trust you and your judgement... then again you threatened to use my whole real name...

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Muahaha! ; )

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Moley123 said…

    Muahaha??? Am I supposed to feel scared?

     
  • At 1:45 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Be afraid. Be very afraid. ; )

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Yvonne said…

    If you don't at LEAST add Justin, I am going to be seriously pissed off at you Mistress Cheryl!!! I have no problems with anyone else being added as long as you think they will fit in with the group. I refuse to BEHAVE for anyone. That being the biggest reason I fucked off the msn blog and moved to blogspot. I wanted to be NAUGHTY!

    Love Yvonne

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Well, I think we could invite them all and they don't have to stay if they can't tolerate the bawdiness, okay? And I'll invite Justin so he'll quit reading over your shoulder, okay?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home