Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Monday, May 08, 2006

What on Earth?

I've just got back from sunny bonnie Scotland and couldn't help but notice what a crap time some of you have been having! Von, hope Ayden is back on the mend, bless his little cotton socks, thank god the nurses were supportive, and those Dr's sound like complete tossers! Have noted Justin is going away, I hope he's going to leave you with a nice going away gift to bring a cheesy grin!

Kerry I hope you be feeling better now? I did wonder why my inboxes had less emails listed. No doubt if you're back at it I best get prepared. Get well hun!

Christine, I'm trying to grasp what's been going on in your life, and I can see things haven't been rosy. Fingers are crossed that its improving.

Cher... If you're not racing too much from over indulging in caffeine and are able to sit still and read this, your garden is looking fabulous!

Hope everyone else is fine and dandy. {{{{all}}}}

2 Comments:

  • At 5:58 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Date if you want to, Christine, but don't make any commitments right now. I can't tell you what the past almost two years single and not dating has done for me. I have come to know, understand and appreciate myself in ways I never thought possible. I have connected with my feelings in ways that will really enrich a future relationship and I value myself enough now to speak and stand up for what I need and deserve.

    We've been so glad to see you feeling so much better!

    xoxox

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Yvonne said…

    Penny, please warn me next time you are going to make naughty comments reagrding my 'grin'. I got molested and mauled last night! He saw the blog, I didn't! For further info please refer to my site sometime later today ;-)

    Love Yvonne

     

Post a Comment

<< Home