Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Friday, May 05, 2006

Ayden 2

Ladies and Germs

Sorry it took me so long to get back and let you all know how we were going. But as I explained I hadn't slept since Saturday night, and was too exhausted to even LOOK at the computer. I haven't checked my hotmail in a week, and God help me I don't even WANT to know how many emails will be there.

I did take Ayden to the hospital at 1am my time. And I learnt 3 things
1) Doctors are utterly annoying/pompous/uncaring/neanderthal FUCKWITS!
2) Nurses are the COOLEST beings on the planet and should all be worshipped as GODS!
3) You should NEVER go to a hospital when you are well. You WILL leave with something you didn't have when you got there!

Stop reading right now! It is going to get racist and bigoted from here on! Better still, I'll stop typing. Come over to my den to get the full story. Let's just say that Ayden has a very nasty virus as I understand it and seems to be on the mend albeit SLOWLY!

Love Yvonne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home