Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

How Does Cheryl's Garden Grow?



My first clematis bud opening. It has been a beautiful spring.

Hope it continues into the summer!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Moley123 said…

    Nah nah nah... Our Clematis has already budded and bloomed! And they be gorgeous! About time you caught up, and there I was thinking the UK was slow on the Spring response!

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    You've got all those sea breezes on your little island there. We've got wind from Canada and the arctic! Just you wait until it's in full bloom...you will be jealous! This is only its second year and it's about to burst with flowers!

    Besides, I get snow! Nyah! ; )

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger Moley123 said…

    Some imagery required here...

    I am on my knees in shame, looking up at your imploring you for mercy.

    Me: Ermmm Cher...
    You: Yes Pen? (Obvioulsy wondering why I have presented myself to you in this way)
    Me: You know that dig I had about the clematis?
    You: Yes..
    Me: Well it seems I don't know my flowers at all and erm.. I really shouldn't have said anything especially as I mistook my blooming flower to be a clematis when it was in fact a camelia. So the thing is I need to eat copious amounts of humble pie and apologise to you. Mind you the comment re snow was real nasty!
    You: (not sure how you're going to respond... but I'm still on my knees so hurry up I'm cramping!)

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Penny, I know you are not the gardener, Hon, so all is forgiven. Please try to get your facts straight before disrespecting my garden next time, huh? ROFLMAO!

    You may rise! ; )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home