Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ayden

Girls

Ayden is very ill. He started being very unaydenlike on Sunday morning, which I put down to a rude awakening and lack of sleep. He had diorreah? (whatever) by lunchtime and has not stopped shitting since then. I thought he was teething, due to the irritability , pooey nappies and red cheeks.

I took him to the doctor yesterday morning. he said it's a virus that is also giving him the shits. And to stay off dairy products until at least 24 hours after the shit has become normal again. However the poor kids arse looks like someone poured boiling water over it. It is bright red, blistered, bleeding and he cant sit without screaming. They gave me quartizone cream, which seems to be doing fuck all!

Ayden is beside himself with pain and is making life hell. He wants his bottle of milk. Nothing else I have offerred will suffice. I even tried soy. He has gradually eaten less and less, and drunk next to fuck all. His nappies are not wet at all. But he's shitting every 20 - 30 minutes.

I am scared shitless and totally unaware of what to do to help him. He's lethargic in a scary way and losing weight. And havent slept much since I woke on Sunday morning.

The reason for the post is, I am taking him to the hospital RIGHT NOW! It is 12:10am my time. If you dont hear from me much, it's cause of that. I just didnt want you all to think I had vanished again ;-) Will be in touch soon.

Sorry no spell check or proof read tonight, what you see is what you get

Love you all
Yvonne

1 Comments:

  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Thank you for taking him to the hospital, Von. He needed to go! Sorry I wasn't here when this happened and hope everything goes okay. Sometimes we're able to just give them IV fluids and they perk up enough to go home afterward. I hope that happens for your little guy!

    Hugs and kisses to him but don't pick up his germ!

    Love you's! xoxox

     

Post a Comment

<< Home