Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Oh, I Couldn't Resist

I decided to go back to the Cunnilingus Tutor, what with all the talk about great sex that's been floating around the BAG's Universe recently. Something in the air or something? ; )

Well, of course I had to read Tips from Men. I went there, tongue-in-cheek, so to speak, expecting to see a bunch of, in a manner of speaking, "overblown" guys blow smoke up someone's orifice. Imagine my surprise to find this little "G"em...

G-Spot BJ?!?!?!

You start with two fingers inside rubbing the bumpy part against the back of her pubic bone. She'll like that while your giving her the clit BJ! Suck her clit out real long.. and gently rub your teeth against its base, and gently drag your teeth as you suck it as long as it will go. Keep those two fingers busy. She'll juice up real good.

Keep it up.. make her relax. After a while, pucker up real tight and plant your lips just inside her, up front. The idea here is to suck/capture her front pussy wall.. gently. Capture it with suction. Now.. lick your lips in deeper, keeping the suction on, working your way deeper. She'll go crazy!!! With practice, you can actually work your way deeper and deeper.. sucking out her pussy skin.. licking your way
in there.

About now, your head will be in a vice, but she'll relax and let you work your way in. Okay.. here's the good part: With practice (Lots and Lots) you can get her to relax, and actually give her a certified G-Spot BJ. Once you can lick your way in there, and capture her G-Spot between your lips with suction, honey's gonna cum like no tomorrow. This is the holy grail of cunnilingus..This is the real PRO technique.

Oooooh, my! Now doesn't that sound delish?? I wonder if someone with smallish lips could manage that. I wonder what that would feel like. Betcha it would be yummy! Scrumptuous! Luscious. I might have to bookmark this page! Did you know a nursing instructor at the college I graduated from went on to co-author the research that led to the identification of the G-Spot??? I wonder what Dr. Whipple would think about this!

Is it time to upgrade your list of deepest desires, Von?

4 Comments:

  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Yvonne said…

    OMG! You learn something new everyday. I think I just found a new hobby for Justin!!!!!!

    Muh hahahahahahaha

    Fuck it! Did you have to put it there while all I have is plastic and batteries for company?

    I cannot wait to give it a go. And I can rate it from both sides! Hmmm 6 more weeks til my Kelly is well enough to come out and play.

    PMSL

    Have I told you I love you lately Cheryl?

    Yvonne aka resident sex fiend with updated wish list!

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Pssst, Yvonne. One word. "Silicone!"

    If you love me, don't tease me, Von.

    ; )

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Yvonne said…

    I am not teasing you Cheryl. I am much more evil when I tease. I am just being myself. And I meant silicone but couldn't think of the word last night for trying!

    And I am not teasing you when I tell you I love you either! Cause I do!

    But I can refrain from posting anything naughty for maybe a few hours. I possibly could last a whole day without saying anything naughty ;-) or teasing.

    Love Yvonne

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    I'm sorry, Von. I tried to make my winkie as big as I can but I guess it wasn't big enough for you to see. I know you're not teasing me, Hon, but I'm sure teasing you!

    xpxpx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home