Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Friday, September 15, 2006

What The Fuck?

WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE? JESS HAS GONE AWOL. CAROL HAS VANISHED WITHOUT A TRACE. CHRISTINE HAS GONE UP IN A PINK FLUFFY HUG. PENNY'S HAVING ORGIES WITH HER BOX... SORRY XBOX. KELLY IS HAVING HER PERIOD. KERRY IS NOT FILLING MY BOX..... AND IT'S LONELY. CHERYL IS CONFUSING THE CRAP OUT OF ME BUT AT LEAST I KNOW SHE IS ALIVE! AND I AM DRIVING MYSELF FUCKING BAT SHIT CHECKING BLOGS AND EMAILS TO SEE IF ANYONE IS ALIVE AND IN NEED OF A CHAT.

MAYBE YOU LOT COULD JUST DROP ME A LINE AND LEMME KNOW HOW YOU ALL ARE? THANKS. I MISS YOU LOT. I MISS GARS.

LOVE YVONNE

P.S EYES ARE SORE. CAPS LOCK ON SO I CAN READ WHAT I AM TYPING.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:59 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Awwww, {{{Von!}}} I miss you, too! Life just seems so fucking busy lately...new job and all. And I've started volunteering for a local candidate for Congress.

    Give love to the bunyips (and Justin, too, if he deserves it at the moment) and take an extra large portion for yourself!

    xoxox

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Yvonne said…

    Thanks Cher. On Friday I wrote the last post on my blog for a while. My heads a mess and I have heaps of crap to organise before my spinal surgery. I'll comment when I can and email etc etc etc. I understand you have the new job, you dont need to apologize. I just wanted to see who was still breathing :)

    I took all the love. I need it more than those three do. They get enough from me! LOL

    Love Yvonne

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    WHAT SPINAL SURGERY???

    I haven't been able to even keep up with other people's blogs for the past few days so I'll have to go read your post to find out but if you haven't explained yourself there, Missy, you'd better e-mail the group and let us fucking know!

    Love and kisses and slurps and lascivious glances all for you {{{Von!}}} Keep us posted!!!

    xoxox

     

Post a Comment

<< Home