Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

I made it in here again.......lol

Hi there ev1,
Not much going on in here I notice.....
I havent been in much either....sorry...
Hubby busy...as usual....
I am busy with little athletics season starting...
I am the new canteen convenor.....
I also have to have xray and ultrasound in the morning...
The dr thinks I have either DVT or Bakers Cyst ....(like fluid on knee..except its behind the knee....and he thinks cyst may have ruptured )
Have had a little pain , cramps, off n on for a couple of mnths...Thought nothing of it....Had my fair share of drs etc to last a life time....
But boy oh boy....last 2 days....pain worse than childbirth...couldn't walk, sit or lie......( probably shouldve hung from the ceiling...lol)...
Anyways will write again......May be put in hospital tomorrow....see what results show........
Hope you are all well n Jesse...your baby must be growing pretty fast by now.....Sry...forget how old...My baby will be 8 in a few weeks n the eldest will be 25 in a fortnight.....Now I am feeling a lot older....lol
Bye for now.....
tc n hago
Kerry
(((((((((xxxxxxxxxxx))))))))

2 Comments:

  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Moley123 said…

    Oh poor sweet you! Hope you get it all sorted and come back here soon

    {{{{ ))))

    Penny
    :-)

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Hi {{{Kerry!}}} Sorry I didn't get to this before! Hope everything is going well and your 'something' turns out to be 'nothing much' as well!

    Take care and keep us posted!

    xoxox

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home