Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Bad-Assed Girls

Hi Everyone,
It's been ages, but I thought I'd let you all know that I am alive....so hot I can hardly stand it....taking multiple showers to cool down...but alive. Nothing has been happening lately. I have just finished re-reading Jean Auel's Earth Children series and by the way..... I wonder when she's going to publish the last book in the series. I feel like I have been waiting forever.
The cats are doing well... hairy as ever. Tuffy is constantly in and out and Boo Boo always yells at me when I'm on the computer playing my games. I think she thinks I should have more of a life. I totally agree with her but haven't a clue how to get one.
I wonder where I could go to scream about the heat and not get arrested or thrown in the loony bin.
I wish I had more to share but ... well you know why.... I haven't got anything going on. Pathetic....tisn't it...lol
I hope you are all doing well. Take care and enjoy yourselves. Big fluffy pink hugs, Christine

1 Comments:

  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Moley123 said…

    Is that author the one who did Clan of the Cave Bear? I read that book and enjoyed it so mayhaps I'll try those you're reading!

    And Christine we know you're hot there's no need to brag about it! LOL...

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home