Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

"We're nine growing babes branching out...watch us blossom!"

Maybe one day I'll dare to post something here when that line is changed! I don't mind associating with babes, but would rather pollinate than blossom.

7 Comments:

  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Oh my stars, {{{Joe!}}} I made note of that horrible inaccuracy a couple of weeks ago. The blurb was accurate as the site was originally configured but then we decided to embrace inclusion and threw our, um, doors open wide. I meant to amend that and forgot. Thank you for reminding me!

    Please...feel free here! ; )

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Here's another thought...I've come to realize that this site is fast becoming like the very best of Gar's. Maybe we should redesign it to reflect that theme. We could be The Best of Gar's, or The BOGs! We could do gargoyle art, piney bog and cranberry bog lore. ROFLMSAO!

     
  • At 12:57 AM, Blogger Jess said…

    What? You mean to tell me that Joe isn't a girl? I can't believe I've been wrong all this time!

     
  • At 1:05 AM, Blogger Jess said…

    How does Joe pollinate? I need to know... I want to know. By the way, I couldn't sign in so I'm using Jess' identity.
    Love ya,
    Kelly

    (heeheehee I feel evil!)

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Psssttt...do you think I'll send Justin scrambling to www.dictionary.com with the word, "titular?"

    ; )

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Yvonne said…

    Cher, if you put the word 'bog' anywhere on the site, it will reduce Justin and I to tears of laughter on a daily basis.

    Bog=shit in Oz

    And hell yeah, throw titular in just to make Justin sweat!

    And Joe, dear Joe, you can pollinate me anytime ;-) ggrrrrooowl!

    Fuck, I didn't even manage to behave for 10 minutes!

    Love Yvonne

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    We don't want you behaving, Von, unkess it's "wickedly!"

    xoxox

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home