Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

just a quick note from me

Hi everyone,
Thought I'd come and have a look at the site......slack, aren't I.....lol
Well as you know....I was in hospital again last week for 2 days.....
went back to drs today...........
I have been bleeding again and for the first time in my life ...
I have thrush on my anus............
So f#@*ing uncomfortable.......
And what does the dr do...............gives me even more antibiotics to take........
double strength !!!!!!!!
Oh my poor body.............
She is worried the infection I have inside will weaken the area that was operated on...or something along those lines........
Its been 3 weeks since the op...............and now my body is starting to ache.....
my thighs, hips back................gets quite annoying actually..........
Enough of my moaning................
See Christine......dont have a hysterectomy...unless its absolutely necessary ( I read all the previous blogs )
And Von....I do hope Ayden is fine now...........I know how worried you must've felt.......
Okay....its 3am here......so I better scoot into bed.....
Hope all are well......and sorry if I havent been around much...........
I am getting bk to normal...albeit a little slower than I thought..........
Love to you all and tc.......
Kerry
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 Comments:

  • At 2:49 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Oh God, {{{Kerry!}}} You poor thing! I hope the infection is finished once and for all! And, eat yogurt with live cultures or take acidopholus capsules (the refrigerated ones are best) to prevent/help get rid of a fungal infection. Works for yeast.

    I sure hope you're fully mended soon!

    xoxox

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Yvonne said…

    ((((((Kerry))))) I hope the drugs work soon and make you feel better. Have had thrush there more than once and I know how much it sucks! Every time they give me antibiotics, I get thrush from "arsehole to breakfast" LOL

    Love Yvonne

     
  • At 5:36 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Aussies...apparently, news of this fabulous discovery hasn't reached Oz. It's usually a simple matter to prevent a yeast infection (like thrush) when on antibiotics. It also helps prevent vaginal yeast and a nasty intestinal bacteria which causes massive diarrhea from taking antibiotics. Eat a yogurt every day with "live" or "active" yogurt cultures. Here in the states, Dannon and Breyers are both sure bets. If you don't have those brands, look for 'yogurt cultures' or 'acidopholus' in the ingredients. Since I've done this, I haven't gotten a single yeast infection from taking antibiotics.

    If you don't like yogurt, you should be able to buy acidopholus capsules or pearls from a health or natural foods store. Buy the refrigerated ones, if available, for best results.

    May God heal and bless all the BAGs anuses! ROFL!

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Yvonne said…

    PMSL. I do eat yoghurt when on antibiotics, but get the thrush nonetheless. To the point where my doc makes sure I am DYING before she will give me a script. And then she cringes and tells me how sorry she is!

    However you could come and bless my anus in person... muh hahahaha

    Love Yvonne

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home