Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Friday, May 05, 2006

Bad-Assed Girls

Hi Dearest Ones,
First of all, I was only joking about the hysterectomy!!!! I would never do such a thing... I only have mild problems with my periods, nothing I can't handle. Thank you all for being concerned but it really isn't an issue at all.
Cheryl, all I can say is during the entire trip to their place and on your way home.... well, focus on Brendan. When your mum says something that is either hurtful or irritating think of Brendan. I think it will help. I'm sorry that you had a bad day the other day, but knowing you she/he deserved it!!!!! I'm praying for you for the new position!!!
Kerry me darlin', I'm so sorry about the thrush!!! Ugh!!!! Yogurt is delish and you have access to fruit just add lots .
Things have been ok here. The shed issue is a dead one now and my beloved mum sent me money for a new lawnmower so that issue is solved too. I have a great friend who is going to teach me to download pix from my camera and then watch out world, and Bags of my heart. I can hear it now..... Please Christine.... no more pix of the cats, enough already!!!! lmao
Take care for now.... can't wait to hear how Ayden and Von are doing!!! I am so glad we have each other!!! It's a great comfort to me.
As for the question you posed, Cheryl, what would I most like to change about myself?.....There are too many things right now to list...roflmao.... ask me again in a year and hopefully it will be easier for me to answer.... Most of the things are within my power to change but I just can't face doing anything about any of them right now.... I need to get back on my disability pension and then work hard to get finacially set so I can tell them where to go and support myself.....oh.......... I guess that is my answer.... the thing I would most like to change about myself is to be able to support myself ... to be able to work around my disability from home. To be a "Toy Seller Extraordinaire"!!!!!!!!......... Big hugs( as always... they are pink fluffyand they smell lovely too) Christine

2 Comments:

  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    May God also grant Christine the ability to be financially independent and live happily ever after with her cats and Barbie dolls! : *
    xoxox

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Yvonne said…

    We are just fine down under my sweet, don't fret your big, fluffy, pink heart over us ;-)

    Love Yvonne

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home