Bad-Assed Girls

We once lived boring lives in boring towns situated in boring countries on several boring continents. Well, one of us sometimes lives in a little, blonde world all her own but that's another blog. Our lives used to be so banal, so interminably dull, but not since we met! Hilarious, passionate, irreverant, wise, diverse, forthright, spiritual, bright, loving, compassionate, smart-assed, sexual, quick-witted, juicy. We're a batch of bitchin' babes & a couple of titular dudes...watch us blossom!

Saturday, April 29, 2006

My very first blog entry

Hi loved ones,
Well, here it is... my very first blog entry! I'm not a virgin anymore......rats..... just when I thought I'd grown over....roflmao
First of all... to explain my last rant... why I was sooooo whiny and plaintive(insert here your word for it) I got my period... the first one since November.
If you don't know... I am 53!!!!! That's right...53... and the last thing I should be doing is still having these wretched things!!! I am fed up.... and totally pissed off!!!
Now my dear friend Sylvia says I should have a hysterectomy. However... I personally think that's drastic as I don't really have any terrible symptoms except getting all emotional and missing the stupid bastard that left me for the young bitch....ohhhhhhh do I sound bitter or what..?!!! Well, I'm not bitter I am one very angry puss-puss!!!! As a matter of fact this puss-puss is feeling very very mean and tigerish... Siberian in fact and if the ex happened to stop by I might just rip him a new asshole!!!!GRRRRRRRRR
However.... just when I get all lonely and missing him all I have to do is talk to him ... just for 1 minute, mind you, and there it is... Mr. Mean and Nasty and Negagating Son of a Bitch and I am thanking the Good Lord for bringing the skuzzy bitch into our lives and taking him off of my hands!!!!!
Enough of him............
How happy am I that Soggy and Von are in their new home and shagging each other silly!!!!
Hip-Hip-Hooray!!! for you both and also major kudos on the injury money!!!!
I totally agree with Cheryl that you should save a bit for a rainy day. I mean you live in a gorgeous country.... how about a trip... just the two of you.... you know... a second honeymoon.....????? I think you both deserve it muchly!!!!
I'm sooooo glad that Kerry is feeling better...roflmao... I feel left out if I don't have at least 15 emails in my mailbox when I get up in the morning ... or after supper...ROFL!!!!!
Cheryl, your grandson is to die for!!! By the way... both Von and I wanted to hear how wonderful he smells and you didn't tell us yet....pout...lol
Well, that's it for my first post... now to read the other ones on our Blog.
Big hugs (fluffy pink ones) for all of you...... Christine

2 Comments:

  • At 6:18 AM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Welcome to the blogosphere, {{{Christine!}}} How lovely to have you here! Please, please don't cut out your uterus just because it bleeds a little? You're right, that is drastic! As much of a pain in the ass it was, you know you missed it a little bit, didn't you?

    As for Brendan, he smells like, well, like baby. And his cheeks are just as soft as you can imagine! I was in heaven floating on clouds kissing an angel's wing!

    xoxox

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Yvonne said…

    KITTY!!!! Mwah and welcome to our favourite pink pussy!

    OMG Christine, YOU SWORE! I never expected you to say a naughty word. Look out Ladies, our little pussy is turning into a woman with CLAWS! ;-)

    Justin and I are NOT shagging each other silly, we are too bloody tired for that.... YET! The time will come. And my period came back after being here for 2 weeks and gone for 3 days. ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!

    So no bitching about having one for the first time in 6 months! LOL

    Yes we will try to put some money away for a rainy day. Bear in mind we still have 2 more battles ahead of us and more money to come.

    We never had a honeymoon, so we decided if we get enough we are going away for at least a week by ourselves to practice our favourite hobby ;-)

    And no hysterectomies okay? No surgery unless it's necessary.

    Love Yvonne

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home